tmedia
Skip to main content
Main content

Sydney Coast

New South Wales

Tue 22 Aug 12:00am to Wed 23 Aug 12:00am (AEST)

  • Max sea height: 1m
  • Max swell height: 1.5m
  • Wind: SSW 10kts to ESE to NNE

Forecast: Winds: South to southwesterly about 10 knots becoming east to southeasterly in the evening then becoming north to northeasterly in the late evening. Seas: Below 0.5 metres, increasing to below 1 metre offshore. Swell1: Southeasterly 1 to 1.5 metres, decreasing to around 1 metre later in the evening. Weather: Sunny.

Wed 23 Aug 12:00am to Thu 24 Aug 12:00am (AEST)

  • Max sea height: 1m
  • Max swell height: 1m
  • Wind: VRB 10kts to NNE 15kts

Forecast: Winds: Variable about 10 knots becoming north to northeasterly 10 to 15 knots in the morning. Seas: Below 1 metre, increasing to around 1 metre around midday. Swell1: Southeasterly below 1 metre. Weather: Partly cloudy. 70% chance of showers offshore, 30% chance elsewhere.

Thu 24 Aug 12:00am to Fri 25 Aug 12:00am (AEST)

  • Max sea height: 2m
  • Max swell height: 1m
  • Wind: S 25kts

Forecast: Winds: Southerly 15 to 25 knots. Seas: 1 to 1.5 metres, increasing to 1 to 2 metres during the afternoon. Swell1: Southerly below 1 metre. Weather: Cloudy. 90% chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm.

Tides: Sydney

Date Time High/Low Height
Tue 22 Aug8:35amHIGH1.52m
2:24pmLOW0.3m
8:46pmHIGH1.89m
Wed 23 Aug3:15amLOW0.18m
9:20amHIGH1.53m
3:12pmLOW0.33m
9:30pmHIGH1.82m
Thu 24 Aug3:56amLOW0.23m
10:04amHIGH1.53m
3:59pmLOW0.37m
10:14pmHIGH1.7m
Fri 25 Aug4:34amLOW0.31m
10:46amHIGH1.51m
4:45pmLOW0.44m
10:55pmHIGH1.57m
Sat 26 Aug5:11amLOW0.39m
11:29amHIGH1.49m
5:32pmLOW0.52m
11:36pmHIGH1.44m
Sun 27 Aug5:47amLOW0.47m
12:12pmHIGH1.45m
6:23pmLOW0.59m
Mon 28 Aug12:19amHIGH1.32m
6:26amLOW0.55m
12:58pmHIGH1.42m
7:19pmLOW0.65m
Tide date/times are AEST